Chalet Alpinka 1 for up to 8 people, is located at an elevation of 1,500 m on Mt. Krvavec, overlooking the Slovenian Alps and Mt. Triglav.
Whether a romantic vacation for couples, a skiing vacation with friends, or a hiking vacation with the whole family – up here on the mountain you will find the perfect escape from hectic everyday life.
Built from local massive wood in the traditional Gorenjska style, Chalet Alpinka has all of the comforts of home offering an innovative ambiance away from the everyday. Enjoy this new kind of accommodation along with a breathtaking view of the Slovenian Alps.
- temperate, glassed, with all necessary equipment
- traditional outdoor charcoal barbeque
- Weber gas grill
- brand new Ofyr grill (https://www.ofyr.com/en)
- electric heater for ski boots,
- ski and snowboard rack,
- 2 sets of snowshoes,
- children’s sled (with back support for the youngest ones),
- shovels and tools for making an igloo (https://grandshelters.com/icebox-igloo-tools/),
- ski and snowboard rental, and ski lessons for children and adults
- swing set
- children’s mountain bikes,
- electronic dartboard,
- table football,
- hanging chairs and single and double hammocks for relaxing,
- chest of toys for the youngest ones,
- fire pit for outdoor bonfires,
- hiking poles and an outdoor camp shower